MILEY CYRUS DOES NOT LIKE THIS CELEBRITY AT ALL!

Who needs shades when you have Miley Cyrus tossing this much shade?

In her ELLE main story, The Voice mentor and wild tyke uncovered the kindred pop star she doesn't care for. Not at all. Here's an indication: They have the same initials




It's… sit tight for it… Mariah Carey.

Miley did not keep down while dragging Mariah, saying, "I've never truly been a fan, since it's such a great amount about Mariah Carey. That is a piece of her shtick; I can see through that."

She wasn't done heaving hits at the glitz diva saying, "That is a piece of what makes her a gay symbol; like, it's about Mimi! It's about what she's wearing, and it's about her. What I make isn't about me. It's about sharing my story; it's about somebody being associated with what I'm stating."

Mariah has yet to react however it beyond any doubt would be fun in the event that she did.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post